Washakie County Permit Search (Wyoming)

Clerk Offices in Washakie County, Wyoming keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Washakie County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Washakie County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Ten Sleep Town Clerk Ten Sleep WY 415 5th Street 82442 307-366-2380

Washakie County Clerk Worland WY 1000 Big Horn Avenue 82401 307-347-2702

Town and City Halls in Washakie County, Wyoming provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Washakie County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Washakie County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Ten Sleep City Hall Ten Sleep WY 415 5th Street 82442 307-366-2265

Worland City Hall Worland WY 829 Big Horn Ave 82401 307-347-2486

Commissioners in Washakie County, Wyoming work at the local level to provide municipal services, and they are often elected as representative officials. Just as Mayor Offices may issue or file permits, Commissioners may also be responsible for building permits, occupancy permits, and other municipal permits. These permits may be required for building projects such as renovations or demolitions, and they may also be required for special events, using Washakie County public land, or for oversize or overweight vehicles. Commissioners can provide information on applying for a Washakie County permit, when permits are necessary, and the requirements for complying with permit rules, as well as assistance locating approved and denied permit applications. Commissioners may provide online access to their permit records and information.

Washakie County Commissioner Worland WY 1001 Big Horn Avenue, Ste 104 82401 307-347-6491