Big Horn County Permit Search (Wyoming)

Clerk Offices in Big Horn County, Wyoming keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Big Horn County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Big Horn County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Big Horn County Clerk Basin WY PO Box 749 82410 307-568-2367

Town and City Halls in Big Horn County, Wyoming provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Big Horn County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Big Horn County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Cowley Town Hall Cowley WY 20 South Division Street 82420 307-548-6360

Frannie Town Hall Deaver WY 311 4th Street 82421 307-664-2323

Greybull Town Hall Greybull WY 24 South 5th Street 82426 307-765-9431