Oneida County Permit Search (Wisconsin)

Clerk Offices in Oneida County, Wisconsin keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Oneida County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Oneida County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Enterprise Town Clerk Pelican Lake WI 2977 Plantation Road 54463 715-487-6132

Oneida County Clerk Rhinelander WI PO Box 400 54501 715-369-6144

Sugar Camp Town Clerk Rhinelander WI 4059 Camp 4 Road 54501 715-272-1044

Town and City Halls in Oneida County, Wisconsin provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Oneida County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Oneida County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Cassian Town Hall Harshaw WI 9110 Church Road 54529 715-282-5221

Cassian Town Hall Harshaw WI 9023 Church Road 54529 715-282-5221

Crescent Town Hall Rhinelander WI 3231 Golf Course Road 54501 715-282-6543

Monico Town Hall Rhinelander WI 1826 U.s. 8 54501 715-487-5160

Newbold Town Hall Rhinelander WI 4590 Wisconsin 47 54501 715-369-0855

Pelican Town Hall Rhinelander WI 4134 County P 54501 715-362-7866

Rhinelander City Hall Rhinelander WI 135 South Stevens Street 54501 715-365-8600

Sugar Camp Town Hall Rhinelander WI 4059 Camp 4 Road 54501 715-272-1525

Woodboro Town Hall Harshaw WI 8672 Old County K 54529 715-282-5607

Woodruff Town Hall Woodruff WI 1418 1st Avenue 54568 715-356-9421

Building Departments in Oneida County, Wisconsin create and enforce building codes to ensure that buildings are safe. They also review and approve building plans, enforce zoning rules, and issue Oneida County building permits. These building permits may be required for renovations, demolition, repairs, land development, and other construction projects. Permits can show if a building meets fire codes and other building regulations, demonstrate whether a building is safe to occupy, and they can also be used to prove that a construction project has a valid permit. Building Departments provide information on which projects require a permit, how to apply for an Oneida County permit, and the rules for receiving a permit. They may also provide searchable databases of approved building permits on their websites.

Oneida County Zoning Minocqua WI 415 Menominee Street 54548 715-356-7316