Green Lake County Permit Search (Wisconsin)

Clerk Offices in Green Lake County, Wisconsin keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Green Lake County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Green Lake County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Green Lake County Clerk Green Lake WI PO Box 3188 54941 920-294-4005

Markesan City Clerk Markesan WI 150 South Bridge Street 53946 920-398-3031

Princeton Clerk Princeton WI 438 W Main St 54968 920-295-6612

Building Inspectors in Green Lake County, Wisconsin verify that construction projects meet building codes and regulations. They are charged with monitoring designs, building materials, safety codes, and utilities such as electricity and plumbing. As part of this job, Building Inspectors issue Green Lake County permits for new construction, remodels, and renovations. They also issue demolition, relocation, and occupancy permits, including inspection reports. Building Inspectors maintain records and reports on their inspections as well as any permits issued by the inspector. These records contain information about the owners, the property, and the validity of the permit, and they also show violations and work stoppage orders. Building Inspectors provide information on applying for Green Lake County permits and permit requirements, and their permit records are often accessible through the Building Inspector website.

Berlin Building Inspector Berlin WI 108 North Capron Street 54923 920-361-5402

Town and City Halls in Green Lake County, Wisconsin provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Green Lake County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Green Lake County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Berlin City Hall Berlin WI 108 North Capron Street 54923 920-361-5400

Green Lake City Hall Green Lake WI 534 Mill Street 54941 920-294-6236

Kingston Town Hall Kingston WI 105 Ann Street 53939 920-394-3309

Princeton City Hall Princeton WI 438 W Main St 54968 920-295-6612

Princeton Town Hall Princeton WI N5865 County Rd N 54968 920-295-4676

Building Departments in Green Lake County, Wisconsin create and enforce building codes to ensure that buildings are safe. They also review and approve building plans, enforce zoning rules, and issue Green Lake County building permits. These building permits may be required for renovations, demolition, repairs, land development, and other construction projects. Permits can show if a building meets fire codes and other building regulations, demonstrate whether a building is safe to occupy, and they can also be used to prove that a construction project has a valid permit. Building Departments provide information on which projects require a permit, how to apply for a Green Lake County permit, and the rules for receiving a permit. They may also provide searchable databases of approved building permits on their websites.

Green Lake Zoning Green Lake WI 571 South Street 54941 920-294-4027