Adams County Permit Search (Wisconsin)

Clerk Offices in Adams County, Wisconsin keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Adams County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Adams County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Adams County Clerk Friendship WI PO Box 278 53934 715-682-7000

Town and City Halls in Adams County, Wisconsin provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Adams County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Adams County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Adams City Hall Adams WI 101 North Main Street 53910 608-339-6516

Easton Town Hall Grand Marsh WI 1163 COUNTY Rd 53936 608-584-5200

New Chester Town Hall Grand Marsh WI 629 Mason St 53936 608-339-6100

Quincy Town Hall Friendship WI 2599 County Road Z 53934 608-339-7230

Building Inspectors in Adams County, Wisconsin verify that construction projects meet building codes and regulations. They are charged with monitoring designs, building materials, safety codes, and utilities such as electricity and plumbing. As part of this job, Building Inspectors issue Adams County permits for new construction, remodels, and renovations. They also issue demolition, relocation, and occupancy permits, including inspection reports. Building Inspectors maintain records and reports on their inspections as well as any permits issued by the inspector. These records contain information about the owners, the property, and the validity of the permit, and they also show violations and work stoppage orders. Building Inspectors provide information on applying for Adams County permits and permit requirements, and their permit records are often accessible through the Building Inspector website.

Town Building Inspector Nekoosa WI 1156 Alpine Drive 54457 715-325-8012