Stevens County Permit Search (Washington)

Clerk Offices in Stevens County, Washington keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Stevens County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Stevens County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Stevens County Clerk Colville WA 215 South Oak Street 99114 509-684-7575

Building Departments in Stevens County, Washington create and enforce building codes to ensure that buildings are safe. They also review and approve building plans, enforce zoning rules, and issue Stevens County building permits. These building permits may be required for renovations, demolition, repairs, land development, and other construction projects. Permits can show if a building meets fire codes and other building regulations, demonstrate whether a building is safe to occupy, and they can also be used to prove that a construction project has a valid permit. Building Departments provide information on which projects require a permit, how to apply for a Stevens County permit, and the rules for receiving a permit. They may also provide searchable databases of approved building permits on their websites.

Colville Planning Department Colville WA 170 South Oak Street 99114 509-684-5096

Stevens County Building Department Colville WA 260 South Oak Street 99114 509-684-8325

Stevens County Planning Department Colville WA 215 South Oak Street 99114 509-684-2401

Town and City Halls in Stevens County, Washington provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Stevens County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Stevens County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Kettle Falls City Hall Kettle Falls WA 580 Meyers Street 99141 509-738-6821

Marcus Town Hall Marcus WA 1011 Cider St 99151 509-684-3771

Northport City Hall Northport WA 315 Summit Avenue 99157 509-732-4450

Springdale Town Hall Springdale WA 206 North 2nd Street 99173 509-258-7258

Commissioners in Stevens County, Washington work at the local level to provide municipal services, and they are often elected as representative officials. Just as Mayor Offices may issue or file permits, Commissioners may also be responsible for building permits, occupancy permits, and other municipal permits. These permits may be required for building projects such as renovations or demolitions, and they may also be required for special events, using Stevens County public land, or for oversize or overweight vehicles. Commissioners can provide information on applying for a Stevens County permit, when permits are necessary, and the requirements for complying with permit rules, as well as assistance locating approved and denied permit applications. Commissioners may provide online access to their permit records and information.

Stevens County Commissioner Colville WA 215 S Oak St 99114 509-684-3751