Ozaukee County Permit Search (Wisconsin)

Clerk Offices in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Ozaukee County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Ozaukee County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Grafton Village Clerk Grafton WI 1971 Washington Street 53024 262-375-5300

Mequon City Clerk Mequon WI 11333 North Cedarburg Road 53092 262-236-2914

Ozaukee County Clerk Port Washington WI 121 West Main Street 53074 262-284-8110

Building Inspectors in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin verify that construction projects meet building codes and regulations. They are charged with monitoring designs, building materials, safety codes, and utilities such as electricity and plumbing. As part of this job, Building Inspectors issue Ozaukee County permits for new construction, remodels, and renovations. They also issue demolition, relocation, and occupancy permits, including inspection reports. Building Inspectors maintain records and reports on their inspections as well as any permits issued by the inspector. These records contain information about the owners, the property, and the validity of the permit, and they also show violations and work stoppage orders. Building Inspectors provide information on applying for Ozaukee County permits and permit requirements, and their permit records are often accessible through the Building Inspector website.

Cedarburg City Building Inspector Cedarburg WI W63N645 Washington Avenue 53012 262-375-7609

Grafton Building Inspector Grafton WI 860 Badger Circle 53024 262-375-5305

Mequon City Building Inspector Mequon WI 11333 North Cedarburg Road 53092 262-236-2924

Town and City Halls in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Ozaukee County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Ozaukee County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Cedarburg City Hall Cedarburg WI W63N645 Washington Avenue 53012 262-375-7600

Cedarburg Town Hall Cedarburg WI 1293 Washington Avenue 53012 262-377-4509

Grafton Town Hall Grafton WI 1102 Bridge St 53024 262-377-8500

Mequon City Hall Mequon WI 11333 North Cedarburg Road 53092 262-242-3100

Port Washington City Hall Port Washington WI 100 West Grand Avenue 53074 262-284-5585

Port Washington Town Hall Port Washington WI 3715 Highland Drive 53074 262-284-3986

Saukville Town Hall Saukville WI 3762 Lakeland Road 53080 262-675-9217