Kittitas County Permit Search (Washington)

Clerk Offices in Kittitas County, Washington keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Kittitas County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Kittitas County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Kittitas City Clerk Kittitas WA 207 Main Street 98934 509-968-0220

Kittitas County Clerk Ellensburg WA 205 West 5th Avenue 98926 509-962-7531

Town and City Halls in Kittitas County, Washington provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Kittitas County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Kittitas County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Cle Elum City Hall Cle Elum WA 109 Yakima Avenue 98922 509-674-2262

Building Departments in Kittitas County, Washington create and enforce building codes to ensure that buildings are safe. They also review and approve building plans, enforce zoning rules, and issue Kittitas County building permits. These building permits may be required for renovations, demolition, repairs, land development, and other construction projects. Permits can show if a building meets fire codes and other building regulations, demonstrate whether a building is safe to occupy, and they can also be used to prove that a construction project has a valid permit. Building Departments provide information on which projects require a permit, how to apply for a Kittitas County permit, and the rules for receiving a permit. They may also provide searchable databases of approved building permits on their websites.

Ellensburg Building and Planning Department Ellensburg WA 501 North Anderson Street 98926 509-962-7239

Ellensburg Planning Department Ellensburg WA 501 North Anderson Street 98926 509-962-7231

Kittitas County Planning Department Ellensburg WA 411 North Ruby Street, Ste 2 98926 509-962-7506