Emery County Permit Search (Utah)

Clerk Offices in Emery County, Utah keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Emery County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Emery County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Emery County Clerk Castle Dale UT PO Box 555 84513 435-381-5194

Town and City Halls in Emery County, Utah provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Emery County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Emery County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Emery City Hall Emery UT 10 E MAIN St 84522 435-286-2417

Ferron City Hall Ferron UT 15 East Main Street 84523 435-384-2350

Huntington City Hall Huntington UT 20 South Main Street 84528 435-687-9112

Huntington City Hall Huntington UT 357 North 100 West 84528 435-687-2876

Orangeville City Hall Orangeville UT 25 North Main Street 84537 435-748-2651