Lavaca County Permit Search (Texas)

Clerk Offices in Lavaca County, Texas keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Lavaca County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Lavaca County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Lavaca County Clerk Hallettsville TX PO Box 326 77964 361-798-3612

Town and City Halls in Lavaca County, Texas provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Lavaca County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Lavaca County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Moulton City Hall Moulton TX 102 Main Street 77975 361-596-4621

Shiner City Hall Shiner TX 802 Avenue East 77984 361-594-3362

Yoakum City Hall Yoakum TX 900 Irvine St 77995 361-293-3785