Jones County Permit Search (Texas)

Clerk Offices in Jones County, Texas keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Jones County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Jones County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Jones County Clerk Anson TX PO Box 552 79501 325-823-3762

Town and City Halls in Jones County, Texas provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Jones County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Jones County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Anson City Hall Anson TX 1314 Commercial Avenue 79501 325-823-2411

Hamlin City Hall Hamlin TX 355 S Central Ave 79520 325-576-2711

Hawley City Hall Hawley TX 783 E Avenue 79525 325-537-9735

Lueders City Hall Lueders TX 201 East Main Street 79533 325-228-4522

Stamford City Hall Stamford TX 201 East McHarg Street 79553 325-773-2723