Hunt County Permit Search (Texas)

Clerk Offices in Hunt County, Texas keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Hunt County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Hunt County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Hunt County Clerk Greenville TX PO Box 1316 75403 903-408-4130

Town and City Halls in Hunt County, Texas provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Hunt County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Hunt County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Caddo Mills City Hall Caddo Mills TX 2313 Main St 75135 903-527-3116

Campbell City Hall Campbell TX 506 West Main Street 75422 903-862-3191

Celeste City Hall Celeste TX 201 U.s. 69 75423 903-568-4512

Commerce City Hall Commerce TX 1119 Alamo Street 75428 903-886-1100

Greenville City Hall Greenville TX 2821 Washington Street 75401 903-457-3100

Wolfe City City Hall Wolfe TX 101 West Main Street 75496 903-496-2251

Building Inspectors in Hunt County, Texas verify that construction projects meet building codes and regulations. They are charged with monitoring designs, building materials, safety codes, and utilities such as electricity and plumbing. As part of this job, Building Inspectors issue Hunt County permits for new construction, remodels, and renovations. They also issue demolition, relocation, and occupancy permits, including inspection reports. Building Inspectors maintain records and reports on their inspections as well as any permits issued by the inspector. These records contain information about the owners, the property, and the validity of the permit, and they also show violations and work stoppage orders. Building Inspectors provide information on applying for Hunt County permits and permit requirements, and their permit records are often accessible through the Building Inspector website.

Greenville Building Inspector Greenville TX 2615 Johnson Street 75401 903-457-3139

Code Enforcement Offices in Hunt County, Texas ensure compliance with building codes, zoning rules, and other regulations. As part of their responsibility over codes and regulations, Code Enforcement Offices issue Hunt County building permits. These permits may be required for land development, demolition, renovations, repairs, and other types of construction. The Code Enforcement Office may also issue Hunt County occupancy permits at the end of a construction project to certify that the building meets code and can be occupied. Their office may also issue certificates of zoning compliance, and they create reports of building code violations or permit violations. Code Enforcement Offices can look up building permit rules, help people apply for permits, or locate approved permits. They may provide online access to their building permit records.

Greenville Code Enforcement Greenville TX 2315 Johnson Street 75401 903-457-3161

Building Departments in Hunt County, Texas create and enforce building codes to ensure that buildings are safe. They also review and approve building plans, enforce zoning rules, and issue Hunt County building permits. These building permits may be required for renovations, demolition, repairs, land development, and other construction projects. Permits can show if a building meets fire codes and other building regulations, demonstrate whether a building is safe to occupy, and they can also be used to prove that a construction project has a valid permit. Building Departments provide information on which projects require a permit, how to apply for a Hunt County permit, and the rules for receiving a permit. They may also provide searchable databases of approved building permits on their websites.

Greenville Zoning Greenville TX 2315 Johnson Street 75401 903-457-3160