Henderson County Permit Search (Texas)

Clerk Offices in Henderson County, Texas keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Henderson County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Henderson County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Henderson County Clerk Athens TX 125 North Prairieville Street 75751 903-675-6140

Town and City Halls in Henderson County, Texas provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Henderson County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Henderson County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Athens City Hall Athens TX 508 East Tyler Street 75751 903-675-5131

Berryville City Hall Frankston TX 23170 County Road 4117 75763 903-876-2371

Brownsboro City Hall Brownsboro TX 11351 Willow 75756 903-852-2401

Caney City Hall Malakoff TX 15241 Barron Road 75148 903-489-1844

Chandler City Hall Chandler TX 811 Texas 31 75758 903-849-6853

Coffee County City Hall Frankston TX 7019 Pleasant Ridge Rd 75763 903-876-3414

Eustace City Hall Eustace TX 107 Edgar Street 75124 903-425-4702

Malakoff City Hall Malakoff TX 109 S Melton 75148 903-489-0699

Murchison City Hall Murchison TX 9540 Farm to Market Road 773 75778 903-469-3710

Trinidad City Hall Trinidad TX 212 Park St 75163 903-778-2525

Commissioners in Henderson County, Texas work at the local level to provide municipal services, and they are often elected as representative officials. Just as Mayor Offices may issue or file permits, Commissioners may also be responsible for building permits, occupancy permits, and other municipal permits. These permits may be required for building projects such as renovations or demolitions, and they may also be required for special events, using Henderson County public land, or for oversize or overweight vehicles. Commissioners can provide information on applying for a Henderson County permit, when permits are necessary, and the requirements for complying with permit rules, as well as assistance locating approved and denied permit applications. Commissioners may provide online access to their permit records and information.

Henderson County Commissioner Murchison TX Highway 31 E 75778 903-469-3430

Henderson County Commissioner Malakoff TX 6002 Spring Creek Parkway 75148 903-489-1665