Atascosa County Permit Search (Texas)

Clerk Offices in Atascosa County, Texas keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Atascosa County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Atascosa County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Atascosa County Clerk Jourdanton TX Circle Drive, Ste. 102 78026 830-767-2511

Commissioners in Atascosa County, Texas work at the local level to provide municipal services, and they are often elected as representative officials. Just as Mayor Offices may issue or file permits, Commissioners may also be responsible for building permits, occupancy permits, and other municipal permits. These permits may be required for building projects such as renovations or demolitions, and they may also be required for special events, using Atascosa County public land, or for oversize or overweight vehicles. Commissioners can provide information on applying for an Atascosa County permit, when permits are necessary, and the requirements for complying with permit rules, as well as assistance locating approved and denied permit applications. Commissioners may provide online access to their permit records and information.

Atascosa County Commissioner Charlotte TX 76 Yule Avenue 78011 830-277-1213

Town and City Halls in Atascosa County, Texas provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Atascosa County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Atascosa County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Charlotte City Hall Charlotte TX 316 Jourdanton Avenue 78011 830-277-1414

Jourdanton City Hall Jourdanton TX 1604 Texas 97, Ste A 78026 830-769-3589

Pleasanton City Hall Pleasanton TX 108 2nd Street 78064 830-569-3867

Poteet City Hall Poteet TX 491 Avenue H 78065 830-276-3806