Rhea County Permit Search (Tennessee)

Clerk Offices in Rhea County, Tennessee keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Rhea County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Rhea County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Rhea County Clerk Dayton TN 375 Church Street 37321 423-775-7808

Town and City Halls in Rhea County, Tennessee provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Rhea County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Rhea County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Dayton City Hall Dayton TN 399 1st Avenue 37321 423-775-1817

Graysville City Hall Graysville TN 151 Mill Street 37338 423-775-9242

Spring City City Hall Spring City TN 229 Front Street 37381 423-365-6441