Cheatham County Permit Search (Tennessee)

Clerk Offices in Cheatham County, Tennessee keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Cheatham County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Cheatham County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Cheatham County Clerk Ashland City TN 264 South Main Street 37015 615-792-5179

Code Enforcement Offices in Cheatham County, Tennessee ensure compliance with building codes, zoning rules, and other regulations. As part of their responsibility over codes and regulations, Code Enforcement Offices issue Cheatham County building permits. These permits may be required for land development, demolition, renovations, repairs, and other types of construction. The Code Enforcement Office may also issue Cheatham County occupancy permits at the end of a construction project to certify that the building meets code and can be occupied. Their office may also issue certificates of zoning compliance, and they create reports of building code violations or permit violations. Code Enforcement Offices can look up building permit rules, help people apply for permits, or locate approved permits. They may provide online access to their building permit records.

Ashland City Building & Code Enforcement Ashland City TN 233 Tennessee Waltz Parkway 37015 615-792-6455

Town and City Halls in Cheatham County, Tennessee provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Cheatham County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Cheatham County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Ashland City City Hall Ashland City TN 101 Court Street 37015 615-792-4211

Kingston Springs City Hall Kingston Springs TN 396 Spring Street 37082 615-952-2110

Pegram City Hall Pegram TN 308 Highway 70 37143 615-646-0773

Pleasant View City Hall Pleasant View TN 6365 U.S. 41 Alternate 37146 615-746-0600