Yamhill County Permit Search (Oregon)

Clerk Offices in Yamhill County, Oregon keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Yamhill County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Yamhill County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Yamhill County Clerk McMinnville OR 414 Northeast Evans Street 97128 503-434-7518

Town and City Halls in Yamhill County, Oregon provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Yamhill County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Yamhill County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Amity City Hall Amity OR 109 Maddox Avenue, # C 97101 503-835-3711

Carlton City Hall Carlton OR 191 East Main Street 97111 503-852-7575

Dayton City Hall Dayton OR 416 Ferry St 97114 503-864-2221

Dundee City Hall Dundee OR 620 Southwest 5th Street 97115 503-538-3922

Lafayette City Hall Lafayette OR 486 E 3rd St 97127 503-864-2451

McMinnville City Hall McMinnville OR 420 Northeast 5th Street 97128 503-434-7462

Newberg City Hall Newberg OR 414 East 1st Street 97132 503-538-9421

Sheridan City Hall Sheridan OR 120 SW Mill St 97378 503-843-2347

Willamina City Hall Willamina OR 411 Northeast C Street 97396 503-876-2242

Yamhill City Hall Yamhill OR 205 South Maple Street 97148 503-662-3511

Building Departments in Yamhill County, Oregon create and enforce building codes to ensure that buildings are safe. They also review and approve building plans, enforce zoning rules, and issue Yamhill County building permits. These building permits may be required for renovations, demolition, repairs, land development, and other construction projects. Permits can show if a building meets fire codes and other building regulations, demonstrate whether a building is safe to occupy, and they can also be used to prove that a construction project has a valid permit. Building Departments provide information on which projects require a permit, how to apply for a Yamhill County permit, and the rules for receiving a permit. They may also provide searchable databases of approved building permits on their websites.

Newberg Building Department Newberg OR 414 East 1st Street 97132 503-537-1240

Newberg Permits Newberg OR 414 E 2nd St 97132 503-538-7441

Newberg Planning Department Newberg OR 414 E 1st St 97132 503-537-1210

Yamhill County Planning and Zoning Department McMinnville OR 401 Northeast Evans Street 97128 503-434-7516

City Managers in Yamhill County, Oregon act as administrative managers for a city or town that uses a council-manager form of government. As part of providing municipal services, City Managers may issue and file permits. These Yamhill County permits may be required for building projects such as renovations, demolitions, and land development. They also show whether a building meets zoning rules and regulations and any permit violations. City Managers also issue access permits, special event permits, and temporary permits. These Yamhill County permit records show whether a project has a valid permit, and City Managers can also provide information on applying for permits and locating approved or denied permits. City Managers typically provide permit information on their website.

Newberg City Manager Newberg OR 414 East 1st Street 97132 503-537-1261

Commissioners in Yamhill County, Oregon work at the local level to provide municipal services, and they are often elected as representative officials. Just as Mayor Offices may issue or file permits, Commissioners may also be responsible for building permits, occupancy permits, and other municipal permits. These permits may be required for building projects such as renovations or demolitions, and they may also be required for special events, using Yamhill County public land, or for oversize or overweight vehicles. Commissioners can provide information on applying for a Yamhill County permit, when permits are necessary, and the requirements for complying with permit rules, as well as assistance locating approved and denied permit applications. Commissioners may provide online access to their permit records and information.

Yamhill County Commissioner McMinnville OR 535 Northeast 5th Street 97128 503-434-7501