Grant County Permit Search (Oregon)

Clerk Offices in Grant County, Oregon keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Grant County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Grant County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Grant County Clerk Canyon City OR 201 South Humbolt Street 97820 541-575-1675

Town and City Halls in Grant County, Oregon provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Grant County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Grant County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Canyon City Hall Canyon City OR 123 S Washington St 97820 541-575-0509

John Day City Hall John Day OR 450 East Main Street 97845 541-575-0028

Long Creek City Hall Long Creek OR 250 Hardisty 97856 541-421-3601

Monument City Hall Monument OR 291 Main Street 97864 541-934-2025

Mt Vernon City Hall Mount Vernon OR 199 West Main Street 97865 541-932-4688

Seneca City Hall Seneca OR 106 A Ave 97873 541-542-2161