Tillman County Permit Search (Oklahoma)

Clerk Offices in Tillman County, Oklahoma keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Tillman County permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Tillman County building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

Tillman County Clerk Frederick OK 201 North Main Street 73542 580-335-3023

Town and City Halls in Tillman County, Oklahoma provide municipal services for their communities, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required for building projects, such as renovations, demolitions, repairs, zoning compliance, and land development. In addition to building permits, Town and City Halls may also issue Tillman County land use permits related to private roads, boundary lines, addresses, and water systems, as well as access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. Tillman County permit records can prove that a project has a valid permit, and Town and City Halls can also provide information on looking up permit rules, applying for a permit, or finding approved permits. These permit records are often available online through the Town or City Hall website.

Davidson City Hall Davidson OK 201 West Grand Avenue 73530 580-568-2600

Frederick City Hall Frederick OK 200 West Grand Avenue 73542 580-335-7551

Grandfield City Hall Grandfield OK 223 Main Street 73546 580-479-5215

Tipton City Hall Tipton OK 201 East Main Street 73570 580-667-5211

Code Enforcement Offices in Tillman County, Oklahoma ensure compliance with building codes, zoning rules, and other regulations. As part of their responsibility over codes and regulations, Code Enforcement Offices issue Tillman County building permits. These permits may be required for land development, demolition, renovations, repairs, and other types of construction. The Code Enforcement Office may also issue Tillman County occupancy permits at the end of a construction project to certify that the building meets code and can be occupied. Their office may also issue certificates of zoning compliance, and they create reports of building code violations or permit violations. Code Enforcement Offices can look up building permit rules, help people apply for permits, or locate approved permits. They may provide online access to their building permit records.

Davidson Code Enforcement Davidson OK 201 West Grand Avenue 73530 580-568-2674

Commissioners in Tillman County, Oklahoma work at the local level to provide municipal services, and they are often elected as representative officials. Just as Mayor Offices may issue or file permits, Commissioners may also be responsible for building permits, occupancy permits, and other municipal permits. These permits may be required for building projects such as renovations or demolitions, and they may also be required for special events, using Tillman County public land, or for oversize or overweight vehicles. Commissioners can provide information on applying for a Tillman County permit, when permits are necessary, and the requirements for complying with permit rules, as well as assistance locating approved and denied permit applications. Commissioners may provide online access to their permit records and information.

Tillman County Commissioner Frederick OK 1200 South Main Street 73542 580-335-2156