Juneau City and Borough Permit Search (Alaska)

Clerk Offices in Juneau City and Borough, Alaska keep public records for a county or local government, including permits. Clerks may be responsible for filing and issuing Juneau City and Borough permits, including building permits, land use permits, access permits, utility permits, and special event permits. These permits allow property owners and residents to conduct demolitions and renovations, host temporary events, reserve public property, or conduct land development upgrades. They may also show whether a building meets fire and Juneau City and Borough building codes and include the name, date, and purpose of the permit. The Clerk Office provides information on how to apply for a permit or how to check if a permit is valid, and their permit records are typically available online.

City And Borough Of Juneau Clerk Juneau AK 155 South Seward Street 99801 907-586-0203

Commissioners in Juneau City and Borough, Alaska work at the local level to provide municipal services, and they are often elected as representative officials. Just as Mayor Offices may issue or file permits, Commissioners may also be responsible for building permits, occupancy permits, and other municipal permits. These permits may be required for building projects such as renovations or demolitions, and they may also be required for special events, using Juneau City and Borough public land, or for oversize or overweight vehicles. Commissioners can provide information on applying for a Juneau City and Borough permit, when permits are necessary, and the requirements for complying with permit rules, as well as assistance locating approved and denied permit applications. Commissioners may provide online access to their permit records and information.

Alaska State Commissioner Juneau AK 400 Willoughby Avenue, Ste 201 99801 907-465-2400

Mayor Offices in Juneau City and Borough, Alaska provide municipal services for their town or city, including issuing and filing permits. These permits may be required before property owners undertake a building project, including renovation, demolition, and repairs. They may also show whether a building is in compliance with Juneau City and Borough zoning rules and regulations, authorize land development services, or change boundary lines or private addresses. Mayors also issue Juneau City and Borough access permits, special event permits, and temporary permits. These permit records demonstrate whether a project has a valid permit, and Mayor Offices provide information on applying for permits, permit requirements, and locating approved or denied permits. Mayor Offices often provide permit information on their website.

Juneau Mayor Juneau AK 155 S Seward St 99801 907-586-5240